Sunday, January 20, 2013

Settling Down

I want to grow a garden with lots of tomatoes.  Lots of basil.
I want two chickens.
I want a mini horse.
I guess I want a farm.



The quiet of my life is calming me.  My mind is settling down.  My breathing slowing.  My eyes have stopped watering so much.  I have two mantras that I say.  Both of them are practical.

"It is what it is."
(That's number one.  Pretty succinct.)

"It doesn't matter."
(That's the one I repeat when I think of things that don't help me.  Things that just make me sad and I have no control over.)


I really have no personal plans for my future.  That might change, in the future.  I'm not going to pursue anything.  I still want to get happy being me alone.  I'll love myself, my family and friends.

Anyone else will have to get in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment