Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Head and Body Just Laughed

I saw something I wanted today.  Someone.  It's rare.  To see someone and be immediately attracted to them.  In real life, not everyone is perfect as in the pictures.  That was nice.


But
There 
Is 
Always
Something
Sad 
About
It

For me.  I felt regret.  Regret there wasn't even a chance.  Not even remotely, long shot, hail mary, one in a million, just nope.  No chchchance.  


So
Far
Away
Can
Never 
Reach
It

Not from where I'm at.  So low down here on my own.  I saw him and immediately went on a trip.  A dream vacation that ended pretty fast in a painful realization.  I saw him smile and laugh and wanted to know what that felt like against my back...


My
Head
And 
Body
Just
Laughed
At 
My 
Wants

"You're a mess. Your body is a mess. Your mind is a wasteland. No one would be attracted to you like you are in any way.  Especially someone like him."  


It's 
Amazing 
How 
Fast 
Shot
Myself 
In 
The 
Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment