Thursday, February 24, 2011

First One

Friday, Feb 25th, 2011 is my last day at Borders.  I've worked there since June of 2002.  I almost hit 9 years.  I loved my job for a long time and then I didn't love my job for a long time so I'm saying goodbye.  It's a huge leap of faith for me i.e. I don't have another job yet.  But, I have a fantastic boyfriend that supports me in every way possible.  I love him very much and he's the one that convinced me that I could do this.  I can pull this off.  Which is all I needed to hear.  I've accomplished so much, why not this?

So a lot needs to change in my life, in my house, in my body.  I'm taking this time between jobs to address those changes.  I don't believe in miracles.  I do believe in evolution.  Little by little, day by day, I hope to get closer to becoming the person I've always wanted to be.  Whoever she is, I'm sure she's going to be grand.

Much Love
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment