Monday, February 28, 2011

Leeway

So I've had my three days of rest after I left my job.  It was awesome because I got to spend it with Jim.  He always makes it interesting.  Tomorrow is going to be a little different.  I'm not going to put my goals or any lists up here because that would be boring, but I will tell you if I accomplished anything the next time I write.  That, to me, will not be boring.

I will be treating my day like a job.  For at least 8 hours I will be doing housework or exercising, something that I have not consistently done in many months.  My dogs, Wickett and Bugs, will love me for this because they're coming with me.  I won't have a gym membership so I'll have to use my imagination.  I'm debating taking before pictures.  But I probably should.  It always gives me an extra push seeing how bad I've let myself get.  Oh, crap. I'll have to weigh myself, too.

Much Love
Erin

1 comment: