Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hunt

So I've chucked myself into the job market after 6 months of me no worky.  

Oh, job hunting.
It's been about 5 days and I've had an interview already.  It was exciting getting called an hour after I'd put in my resume.  I immediately bought a new outfit and some snazzy heels to make me feel confident.  I don't know why walking with a wiggle in my hips makes me feel strong but it does.  But the job turned out to not be enough for me right now.  Maybe five years ago I'd have taken it but now I have a little better understanding of what's important to me.  

It did depress me a little, though.  That's bothering me.  I need to not let this job hunt hurt my attitude or my routine.  I just need to stay positive and something will turn up that I will be happy with.  Right?


Much Deep Breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment