Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Surrender

Birthday Dinner #1 at Moo Creamery.  Had the roasted asparagus sandwich.  I love asparagus so it was right up my alley.  Jim had a huge juicy spicy burger that I don't remember the name of but it looked fantastic.  Also had some of the best onion rings I've ever tasted.  Jim got me a Matterhorn Chocolate Cake from Sweet Surrender with the words "Hold Me Now" on it.  That's our song.  So thoughtful and decadent.

Pro Tripod (thanks Mom and Dad)

Mom and Dad got me this sick professional tripod.  It wasn't on my list so it was a real surprise, but then I remembered how often I thought to myself, "I really need a tripod."  


Pro Ball Head for said tripod

Then Mom just handed me this onion and said it was a Vidalia.  She gets random produce from her work at Grimway Farms.  It was such cute mom thing.  I love it when she does things like this.



Sweet Vidalia Onion


So Yummy


We ate some before I could take a picture so the "Now" in  "Hold Me Now"

Holy Moly, this is rich.
Much Birthday Love



No comments:

Post a Comment