Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fail

So I have this habit.  It involves ice cream and the show "The Biggest Loser."  I don't know why, but whenever I watch that show I get this intense craving for ice cream.  So weirdly, I'm usually found eating ice cream every Tuesday night while enjoying "The Biggest Loser."

That was the case last night.  But when I finished my ice cream I foolishly didn't throw away the carton.  And this is what I woke up to this morning.


Yes, that's a sheet of lint remover.

It is kinda funny to me how I'm eating a dessert while watching a weight loss show, but it's obviously an "Epic Fail" to my loving boyfriend, Jimmy.


Yum
Ben and Jerry's is my only excuse.  It's too good to pass up.  Especially when "The Biggest Loser" is on.


Much Craving
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment