Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tired Backs

Today was "Put the Laundry Room Back Together Day."  My wonderful father came over and helped me do everything.  Or you could say that I helped him do everything; either way works.  But we got a lot done and most importantly, I will have hot water to take a shower in tonight.

Drywall should be finished tomorrow and then I can mud and then the next day is just sanding and then painting.
The finishing touches will be hanging the wall cabinets and connecting the utility sink.  Wow, I don't know how many times I've typed "utility sink" in the last week but it seems somewhat excessive after the twentieth time.

My amazing mom was wonderful and picked us up some food to eat as we were running on empty.  Shaking muscles and tired backs.  Dad has a spa to relax in.  Natch.

Holy Moly.  As soon as I stopped moving I got incredibly sore and tired.  I might be disgusting and just crash and take a shower tomorrow.  Hmmm...better not.

I'm really happy with my day.

Much Love
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment