Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 4

Me and Jim are on a really weird sleep schedule.  Him because he is on graveyards all month and has to stay up all night, and me for a lot of reasons. I want to see him so I stay up a little late but I still want to take care of business during the daytime.  It's somewhat strange not having a job to schedule your life around.  Jim has kinda become that sun that I orbit.




I cut my finger open again last night.  It was really stupid how I did it.  I was sharpening a knife to cut up some chicken and I went to wipe away the shavings from the blade - with my bare hand.  Yeah, I know.  So Jim had to bandage me up and then help me complete dinner.  I miss cooking with him.  Dinner was great.



Today is day 4 of working out with this guy.  I'm doing o k, not trying to kill myself this first week.  Whenever I go full blast at exercise and get really sore I tend to stop and never start back up quickly.  So I am keeping my intensity at around 75% and only doing the minimum repetitions.  I have been doing the workout in the mornings so it's out of the way for the rest of the day.  I'm trying to keep it low key but still be adamant in doing them every day.  Speaking of which.  I'm going to go workout.

Much Determination

No comments:

Post a Comment