Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Version

I need to stop eating so much food.  Seriously cut my portions in half.  I'm not climbing mountains.  I'm not chopping wood all day.  I'm not doing enough physically to get rid of what I consume.  I'm at three weeks of working out tomorrow and I can feel the results.  But I know I'm not doing enough to have an impact on the way I look.  Not in a reasonable amount of time anyway.

I have to get my picture retaken for my driver's license by my 29th birthday in August.  I do not want to look like I do now when I have to take that picture.


Erin at 16 years old

I know I don't look the same as I did when I was 16, that's not what I'm going for.  What I want is to look the best I can right now.  I want to be the best version of Erin possible.  I'm counting on that deadline to provide a lot of motivation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment